Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Chloe!!!






3 years ago today at 3:11 p.m., I gave birth to 7 lb. 4 oz. Chloe Ann Harvey. It's been an eye-opening experience, one that I wouldn't trade for the world. Despite the tantrums, crying over "spilled milk" and repeating myself constantly, I can't imagine my life without her. Chloe is a very emotional and strong-willed child, which I'm sure will be good later in life, but she is also caring, sweet, loving, curious and extrememly intelligent. I answer more questions in a day now than I ever did as a manager in my previous job. I've learned so many things over the last 3 years. I've found patience I never knew existed! I've found love I never knew I would have. I've learned what she does and doesn't like, for the most part. I have learned what it means to be totally responsible for someone else and to do what I can for her, even if I may not feel like it. I have learned what it is to be totally selfless. I know what it is to be a mother.


Happy Birthday my sweet little girl!

1 comment:

raquel roysdon said...

Awh a little girl. You're so lucky. I had two boys. Now men.