Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Time Flies...



...when you're busy! I've yet again neglected my poor blog, I'm so sorry! My little girl is just recovering from her stint with the chicken pox. I hated seeing her so itchy and uncomfortable! I've also been busy on the business front. I have been working with two ladies whom I've met on Twitter (love it!) who are both in the process of opening shops. I'm happy to report that I will be supplying both of them with some of my handcrafted jewelry! I'm so excited for the shops to open. I also have a show next weekend, so I've been busy working on new creations.


This week I will be featuring two of my fellow Creative bloggers, both of which I'm particularly fond of. Kelly of Macaroni and Glue is a very talented lady. I admire her ability to be a mom to a little girl, design pretty stationery, and run a beautiful blog. I fell in love with these pretty bird thank you cards. I have been wanting to find something a little more personal to include with my orders. With a few tweaks in color, I think this may be it!

Susy of Earth Expressions creates graphic pendants and other pieces of jewelry. I featured one of Susy's pendants in a Gift article that was featured last year. I particularly love this one of a kind bird pendant. The birdie is seen protecting her nest. This would be so sweet for a mom, or any bird lover. Susy also has some great rings that are perfect for summer!

5 comments:

chloejessica said...

Welcome back! Sorry about your little one with chicken pocks! I never had them, knock on wood! And cute card! :)

Michelle said...

I never had them either, so it was an especially rough time! Doesn't Kelly make the cutest cards?!

Kelly Drill said...

Aw, thanks, you guys!

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

蔥爆牛肉Frank said...

,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社