Thursday, July 30, 2009

Christmas In July


Well, it's the end of July already (where has the summer gone)? A lot of people are starting to think about the holidays with all the great Christmas in July sales that are going on. I came across this lovely ornament from Gretchen of Chichiboulie and just had to share. I just love snowmen, and Christmas is about my favorite holiday. Gretchen is a very talented designer and illustrator who lives in France. She's also the mommy to 3 little ones. You must check out Gretchen's blog for some great art and fun goings on!



Speaking of the holidays, how incredible would this necklace be for all those special occassions?! Hilary Johnson is a very talented jewelry artist whom I've been acquainted with for some time. She is also very knowledgeable about social media, so pay her blog a visit for some good reads (she's also very gracious)! Tell her I sent ya!