Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just In Time For Summer



This week's Creative Bloggers are very talented in their respective crafts. While I'm not much for the heat that summertime brings, I do love the 4th of July. The holiday reminds me of how fortunate I am to live in America and have the freedoms I do. I also like the picnicing and the fireworks! This collection by Kim of The Polka Dot Press is perfect for this time of year. Combining patriotic symbols and beautiful dragonflies, these notecards and notepads scream summer!


I've been acquainted with Megan of Casto Creations for some time through social networking. I was thrilled when she joined us, and even more thrilled when I saw these earrings! Beautiful Mother Of Pearl starfish are wire wrapped with silver wire to highlight these glorious beads. My favorite thing about summer is the chance to go the beach, and these earrings remind me of a perfect vacation!

No comments: