Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Been A While...


Since this is my first post of the New Year, I hope everyone is having a great start to 2009! I unfortunately did not! I came down with a terrible cold and was in bed most of the first official weekend of the new year. It took me a while to get motivated again. I spent last week ordering tons of new supplies for my spring line! I am excited to start creating some new pieces and I hope to share some with you soon!


I updated my site yesterday with a great new pair of earrings just in time for Valentine's Day. Pictured above is the Amour earring. They are made with Garnet quartz, freshwater pearls, and tiny garnets all on gold-filled ear hooks. Right now I am having a 15% sale in my shop just to get you in the mood for the upcoming holiday! That's all I have for now, but be sure to check out my article on Valentine's Day jewelry at Beautiful!Fabulous! There are some great finds!

3 comments:

Petit (Australia) said...

Sorry to hear that you were sick. Hope you are feeling better now. Those new designs are simply beautiful. Take Care!

Annette Piper said...

Hey Michelle :) Sorry to hear you were sick - I've been a bit under the weather the last week, and in this heat, its not fun! At least you could snuggle under your blankets?

Gorgeous earrings!!!

We should talk too, about our venture!

The Muse said...

Sorry I'm so late in posting my comments...work has taken me on a few travels as of late...but now that I am able, I certainly wanted to "visit".

Our cottage, The Painted Nest is not abundant in PINK (gasp, I know, LOL) nonetheless the fun continues, as I participated in this past Sat. Pink Posting... :)

Happy to be here this evening...and see that yeah you are posting and creating!

And oh so happy you are feeling stronger:)

You're right...those are some ooo lala pieces...sure to fit that romantic night out!