Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009!





I had hoped to write before Christmas, but the last minute craziness took over! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We enjoyed festivities on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. My family gets together the night before to have dinner and exchange gifts. Chloe and I always manage to make out very well! Here she is with some of her presents:


As you can tell, she's very into Disney princesses. Since getting this Cinderella dress, she insists on wearing it all day long, every day! I do take it off for bed, however. Notice the pink computer she got? That's because she loves mine so much, my mom thought she needed her own. Great idea! Here is the princess Christmas morning when she opened her presents from Mommy & Daddy:


To carry on with the princess theme, we got her a playhut. This is because she is obsessed with playing hide and seek, and I knew she would love to hide in here. Now I'm sure you're wondering why she has a pink dress on instead of the blue one in the previous photos. Well, she got a Sleeping Beauty dress on Christmas day from her Nana & Papa. Variety!


Here it is the last day of 2008. I hope everyone has a happy and safe new year! May 2009 be wonderful and prosperous!



3 comments:

The Muse said...

sweet sweet pics!
Glorious new year to you!

The Muse said...

Im not sure how blogger has managed to wipe me off your bloggers follow list...but im still here!

Annette Piper said...

My two are now 8 and still SOOOOO into Disney princesses! The photos are gorgeous and she looks like she's pretty pleased with her pressies :)