Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy With Everything, Not Getting Anything Done


Well, what I mean is not getting anything creative done! I've been busy getting ready for Christmas: decorating, baking cookies and entertaining Chloe, that I haven't had time to just sit down and create! With a large show coming up in two months, I need to get moving. Why is it that everytime I try to have a little time to myself, I always wind up doing for others? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy taking care of Chloe, but at the end of the day, I'm kind of exhausted and don't have much left to give.



A few weeks ago I received a very nice award from TiLT Creations, and I'm just getting to post it now. It is the Marie Antoinette award and here are the rules:


Official RULES:
1) Please add the Marie Antoinette award photo on your blog

2) Place a link to the person from whom you received the award

3) nominate 7 exceptional blogs to receive the award

4) put the links to those blogs on your blog

5) leave a message on their blogs to tell them they are the chosen ones!

I have to say it's hard for me to choose, so I am going to give it to all of my readers to post on their blogs! Once you've posted it, let me know, and I'll add your link! As a side note, check out TiLT's etsy shop for some great bags and accessories.


I did manage to get one new item posted on the site. It's my Bloomin' Earrings set which I think would make a great gift ( I can get this sent out right away)! It comes with a brass elongated earwire and 4 sets of czech glass flowers, which are accented with a brass flower bead cap. The flower can easily be removed and switched out depending on your mood! The set includes:

Seafoam green

Amethyst

Topaz

Navy blue

It's on sale! I'm working on creating a bunch more colors, so keep checking back!

3 comments:

trishdarling said...

There is no extra time b/c it is the holidays and a woman's work is never done...but I hope you get a moment to relax.

Annette Piper said...

Hey, its Christmas - stop for a few days, enjoy doing christmassy type things and after New Year when your creativity is refreshed from the break, then get in and go, go, go!

Merry Christmas Michelle - speak with you soon!

Anonymous said...

First, Power Balance silicone Bracelets. They are are sweeping the whole world. power balance bracelets were first released in January of 2007 and now they become the most popular health bracelets among people of all ages and all walks of life, including some of the super athletes. bakugan toys

Second, Silly bandz. A very famous brand of silicon rubber bands. silly bandz come in different shapes like objects, animals and letters and this is why these are loved by kids of all ages. The bands are very popular because they come in many colors, shapes and themes. There is no doubt that you will fall in love with them the minute you see them. These bands can wither be used as bracelets or as regular rubber bands. The choice is entirely of the user.Pillow Pets is durability, machine washable, no batteries, friends for life and most important children like them.