Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting Ready For the Holidays


I have been working furiously to get my site in order for the upcoming gift giving season. We are offering a 30% discount on all of our handcrafted jewelry!! Plus, I have added some new pieces to the site, including these Snowstorm earrings. I just love the look of these chandeliers, including the opal crystal teardrops.


We are also offering Free Gift wrap for those of you that can't stand wrapping gifts! Just include that in the comments section of your order. We still have Free Shipping, so why fight the crowds when you can shop from the comfort of your home?! Lastly, for those hard to buy for ladies on your list, we offer Gift Certificates! Order early for the best selection. I will be adding new items throughout the next coming weeks, but many of our pieces are limited edition.


Another artist getting ready for the holidays is Corinne from Daydream Art Studios. I first met her on Skwigga-zine, which is a great online community for independant artists. Check out these lovely ornaments that she made! Keep up the great work!

1 comment:

Beadsme said...

Just checked out your website. Lovely. Thanks for dropping by on my blog. Good luck.