Friday, May 29, 2009

Meet Some Fellow Creative Bloggers!



I have had the opportunity to meet some amazing and gifted artists through my blogging group. This week I will introduce you to two of them, both talented in their respective fields.


First up is Carol of The Blue Cat. This adorable and funny painting is just one of many feline artworks. The piece reminds me of one of my parent's cats who likes to lay on the table. I was drawn to this painting because it features two of my favorite things: cats and coffee! Carol has been such a supporter of Creative Bloggers and I thank her for that!

Sayo of SaruStar Jewelry specializes in unique and eye-catching jewelry. I just love this pyrite ring, probably because I love bold pieces. I can just imagine how it sparkles. Visit her blog for more great info!



2 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks Michelle for your lovely comments :) and also for all your work for the Ning group.

Kim said...

Great picks. I also just signed up for creative bloggers.