Friday, August 8, 2008

Mint Chocolate Chip & Skwiggazine


Strange title, huh? Well, I'm heading for the beach on Sunday, my first trip to North Carolina, and I wanted to leave you with one of my latest designs. It's called Mint Chocolate Chip after my favorite ice cream. Since it's the dog days of summer, what better way to cool yourself off than with some ice cream and Aquamarine, Swarovski crystal, and silver earrings? The Aquamarine is man-made, but I thought the cut was beautiful and it also lowers the price than if it were genuine! The sterling silver earwires have a hammered look and accent the cluster of crystals perfectly!


My featured artist this week is Missy from Skwiggazine. I have been a part of this great community for some time now, and have become a weekly contributor with my article, "How Do We Get Ourselves Out There?" It has given me a chance to explore different areas of the internet that we as independant artists can use to promote ourselves. Missy has been very supportive of my articles and work and has just recently asked me to step in for her as editor of Skwiggazine while she is tending to some personal issues. It is a great magazine style type of social networking, and I urge you to check it out! We have some wonderful and talented members and I'm happy to be a part of it. Great job, Missy!!

No comments: