Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Here We Go

It's a rainy day here in Lebanon, but Cindy and I are doing our first Girls Night Out event tonight in Philly. I have spent some long and tedious hours making new pieces for the show and for our website. I have to say I'm a bit nervous! Not only is this a new experience for me, but I'm not used to being away from my little girl so much! I'll be gone most of the day and only home about midnight each night, but at least I'll get to see her in the morning! I hope to bring back some great experiences and a lot less jewelry!!
I have been contemplating opening an Etsy store, which I only found out about after we launched our website. It seems like a great place to sell your products and there are a lot of talented people out there. One I've found is Marilyn from Cigarbox Beads. Not only is she a very talented designer, but she is featuring 90 Etsy artists in 90 days on her blog! Go check out what she's got going on. Maybe when I'm finished with the week, I will go ahead and open that Etsy store! Well, here we go!!

2 comments:

Annette Piper said...

All the best for the Girls Night Out! Hope you sell heaps and have great fun :)

cigarboxbeads said...

awwww--girl's night out sounds like fun---I've gotten lost in Philly TOO many times, so I would have to have a few friends with me whenever I go back!

thanks for mentioning me--my computer has been goofy for about a week--off and on, off and on--
yikes!

let us know how you did!

marilyn g